Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by RounD Two and SupLA today and the 2 dudes I usually talk to at Supreme weren't there.
Still had a couple Slayer shirts.
Lots of thermal small box hoodies.
Timberland beanies and boots, didn't see the hoodie
Beanies that just released
That amazing shiny camp cap
Some long sleeve pocket tees, but just some of the basic colors.
At lunch, my wife was like "Hey, I saw that guy you always talk to at Supreme, he was next door, I took a picture of his jacket."

View media item 2251110
At round two, they were flooded with older tees and a few other things, couple things I would have traded for, they didn't want my Jordan top 3's or my cow camo thermal.

What I wore today

View media item 2251107
View media item 2251108

Last edited:
Wish that was the case for myself and many others.

As much as I wanted the thermal zip. After tax and ship, it was an additional $26.

I need to make a stop to LA store soon, or have a friend cop for me. lol

I would have scooped if I had known, still would have been taxed though.

Yeah, can't do anything about the tax. No problem, good looking out!

Hopefully I can snag it later down the road. 

I bought a NDS Kelly green small box logo hoodie for $75 earlier this year. I see those for below retail so often. But never a thermal one in good condition

Any tips for trying to cop a small? Willing to go the proxy, ATC, or resale route. Or could I shrink a medium to fit like a small or would it be malproportioned? All my other Supreme hoodies are small, and I like the way they fit.

Any tips for trying to cop a small? Willing to go the proxy, ATC, or resale route. Or could I shrink a medium to fit like a small or would it be malproportioned? All my other Supreme hoodies are small, and I like the way they fit.
smalls will fly, doubt anyone will proxy, ATC, resell or buy a different size and swap or flip it to get a small, wouldnt suggest shirking it if you dont have past experience 

smalls will fly, doubt anyone will proxy, ATC, resell or buy a different size and swap or flip it to get a small, wouldnt suggest shirking it if you dont have past experience 
Which is to say I should aim for small or bust?

Which is to say I should aim for small or bust?
i wear a size small and never get anything in a small, i go for medium, aim for the small if your confident, im going for a medium, learned not to go for a small with the gucci tee

i wear a size small and never get anything in a small, i go for medium, aim for the small if your confident, im going for a medium, learned not to go for a small with the gucci tee

Got it. This bogo will be the first hyped item I'll try to get in small. Have been able to get the other hoodies and t-shirts I wanted from this season in small. So, I'm not really confident at all about my ability to cop, though think I have a decent chance at a medium.

Dam, just seen the balaclava is suppose this week too 
frown.gif

Guyz What Bogo's color do you think will be sold out first between White or Grey ? not a lot of chance as i manual cop so iam gonna try on the less hyped color.

White and red are always last, black is usually first depending on the special colors that drop, grey and navy fall in the middle.

White and red are always last, black is usually first depending on the special colors that drop, grey and navy fall in the middle.
Thank man . I am surprised for the white in last , pretty dope i  think but yea red sucks. Ok so iam gonna try to cop the white one.

S/o to whoever mentioned restocks app size selector. Never saw that before, they mustve just added it with an update. Will help a lot.

Im still deciding how to go about this drop though. Restocks can be trash on a hyped release sometimes. I also could just try manually on my macbook or i have the heatedsneaks bot but havent hit on anything with it.

The white bogo is clean and classic. Not the one i want but i wouldnt be mad if its all i ended up with. Still debating on which color to try for. Id like black but dont want to waste my time on a sure L.

If anybody that always eats wants to gimme a good price on a slot...i rock my ****, just sayin lol

Last edited:

Do you think I could get a medium and have it tailored to fit like a small?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom