Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you say you can't wear a box logo hoodie because of the supreme on the chest, then say the F1 is one of the last things you went after. makes sense...
not what i said bro

said was one of the last nicer pieces i liked...

nice try tho, already explained about the f1 too. i liked it for the style, its not a plain hoodie. the supreme on the jacket doesnt take away from the color blocking or style of the jacket at all 

thanks for stepping in to make a comment that i replied to though

Camo>pink>green>Grey>black>white>navy>red
ya i didnt really like the camo at first but it is nicer

i would say the best color by far is the lime, not gonna find stuff that shade.

for anyone just wanting a box logo, go for white or navy. thats your best bet

Last edited:
Camo>pink>green>Grey>black>white>navy>red
Pink, green, black, camo, grey, navy, red, white....imo thats gonna be the order they sell out...not that it matters much, the hype colors gonna all be gone instantly...im going for a navy or white for myself

i **** wit this lol

this was good 
laugh.gif

#teamManual over here but I don't know if i'm using the app or not. last time I tried copping something hyped (Gucci), it was hella laggy

That camo is so ugly. Worst color by far...all others are fire. Im hoping to get a black, ill try but i doubt ill b able to...so realistically gunning for a navy
my grey one from 2013 still looks brand new. Honestly i rarely wear it...gonna rock it tonight actually.

Pink, green, black, camo, grey, navy, red, white....imo thats gonna be the order they sell out...not that it matters much, the hype colors gonna all be gone instantly...im going for a navy or white for myself

Cow is the seasons highlight colorway. No way pink is first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom