Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can go large or medium just depends on the fit i'm looking for for most tops. in this case, a medium would probably not fit

i can go large or medium just depends on the fit i'm looking for for most tops. in this case, a medium would probably not fit
I got an XL coming in the XMAS tee... BRO's do not get fat around the holidays!! LOL!! That cut weight during the November had me with the false confidence to eat whatever the damn hell I wanted

Athletic build as well. Got a medium Bc I'm a medium in most brands. I guess It's gonna be slim. Oh well.

Moms charges interest.
laugh.gif

I just got a call from supreme asking if i got my beanie that never updated on the tracking lol. always heard their customer service was **** but i guess its a hit or miss with them

You may be the first person in history that Supreme has ever called. :lol:

does anyone else's box logo from this season fit mad tight/small?

I always wear large & I'm not sure if I can remember my tonal one, my olive or the black one I had from 2011 fitting this small

Last edited:

I just got a call from supreme asking if i got my beanie that never updated on the tracking lol. always heard their customer service was **** but i guess its a hit or miss with them
you ask them if they got any bogos in the back?

is anyone else's box logo from this season fit mad tight/small?

I always wear large & I don't remember my tonal one, my olive or the black one I had from 2011 fitting this small
I shoulda but I was caught off guard they even called me
You must be related to James Jebbia to be getting home calls from Supreme. Think you are the first and last person to ever get a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom