Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got shipping confirm for black beanie on saturday but when I click on the tracking link it says "No information available" Never had this happen to me lol 
Same for me. Black beanie shipped Saturday, package expected delivery date changed to 'no info available' today. Aint worried yet.

View media item 2268666
View media item 2268667
Got my santa tee in today. Supreme playing games with that pin, though. I get ghosted on the TNF collab, but this order never even made it to the confirmation screen. A few minutes after the drop, I randomly received an email confirmation despite the card decline message during checkout.

#rip

Last edited:
I had a package sent to the wrong address. Contacted Supreme 3 weeks ago and was told it's the fault of UPS that Supreme provided them my address but somehow UPS sent to a dif address. The chick at Supreme said she was going to get with UPS to see if they can locate it and get back to me. Never heard back. I also contacted UPS a few days later and filed a claim for the lost item. UPS called the next day to say the same thing Supreme told me and that they were trying to locate it and will get back to me. Today I contacted UPS to follow up since I haven't heard anything and was told they can't talk to me further and I have to deal with Supreme. I just sat on hold for Supreme for 2 *****ing hours and nobody picked up. Looks like I will have to file a claim with my bank.
FedEx be pullin the same **** on me. They were supposed to contact me about a package that was left somewhere in my building. Emphasis on "somewhere". I'm still waiting on that call.

The always just leave it at every single place BUT my apartment. Sometimes with my neighbor, but without a notice, just says delivered...How the **** am I supposed to know it's with my neighbors if it just says delivered with no name attached at all? Doesn't even say "left at Apt XX." I can't be kockin on all my neihbors' doors everytime this happens. Luckily the homie one door away had my last package but when they don't leave it with him they leave that **** in the lobby. I don't have a doorman or anything. If I wasn't cool with the drug dealers they would've been snatched my ****.

be glad yall aint get burned by usps 
laugh.gif
 had 2 packages stolen by a shady employee last month and each time i called usps they said theres nothing they can do since the tracking says it was delivered. glad they going bankrupt 

So for all the people on Thursday that received No confirmation email and No Charge on their card make sure you check your email today. I just received a UPS My choice update from Chapter 4\Supreme web stating I am getting a delivery today which can be nothing other than the Santa Tee! First time dealing with this ghost order business and it might have worked out.

Looks like I won't get my beanie today, mother has a package coming in from Macy's and looks like it will be delivered tomorrow and they are gonna drop them off at the same time

UPS lost (stole) my package. After calling they said that instead of going on the truck to my house, they sent it to california and now the status is unavailable... I hate UPS they are such idiots. Thats the 3rd time they have lost a package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom