Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you guys are part of the supreme subreddit, i suggest you go and checked the pinned post and give your username as they are locking the thread

Oh ok. I should have copped one of those and Maybe the supreme pelle, but the prices on em were higher then I drop on the real deal ones :lol:

How much do OG biggies go for anyway? They're mad hard to find every since Marmot discontinued them.

Last edited:
How much do OG biggies go for anyway? They're mad hard to find every since Marmot discontinued them.
Not sure, don't see them too often and it's hard to find one in good condition. Maybe some facebook groups or something. Every time I see one I'm tempted to ask to buy it off their back :lol:

Will be in class this semester during the SS drops 
frown.gif

Hey, could I get a legit check on this box logo hoodie?

Seller claims it is from FW16, but there are small things that make me uncomfortable with it. For example, you can clearly see some excess material under the size tag. Also, comparing it to my FW13 box logo, the metal eyelets are bigger on this one. Thanks in advance!

Seller claims it is from FW16, but there are small things that make me uncomfortable with it. For example, you can clearly see some excess material under the size tag. Also, comparing it to my FW13 box logo, the metal eyelets are bigger on this one. Thanks in advance!

The box logo looks good, but that tag is throwing me off.

That's what's pissing me off. It's either a damn good fake, or a ****** real. I can't tell whether these errors are from poor quality control or if it is because it is fake.
The box logo looks good, but that tag is throwing me off.

Last edited:
This blade hoodie fit weird.. do y'all typically size up?

:nerd:

Last edited:

Anyone else have some insight? Maybe someone who owns any color box logo hoodie from FW16 can chime in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom