Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have the bookbags..but I assume the collab is TTS right?..since it is North Face sizing

Yes. Tnf runs tts since tnf makes the collabs, not Supreme. Supreme sizing is hit or miss with all their cut/sew merch but overall it's made for the slimmer frail type body so if you're a bigger dude, you're MIA. For me, I like my room in my clothing which makes me pass up on hoodies and most cut/sew. Now that I think of it, i still have a holiday script hoody I'm trying to move that I know I'm never gonna wear.

so idk how but a thread came loose on my beanie and I tired to cut it with an exacto knife and ended up pulling it out even more so now the leg to the M looks like this

That happened to me on my TNF coach jacket. I used some fabric glue to hold the loose thread in place and keep it from pulling.

Looks Like Sup Reddit went Private 
nerd.gif

i went true to size on the peach champion hoodie and im thinking an XL would fit perfectly. im 5'10 180lbs btw. do the XL hoodies fit wider and baggy around the waste? I also grabbed tnf green pull over in an XL and the width of the hoodie pull over is a little too wide and im wondering how an xl hoodie would compare. thanks.

Hope they don't go the basic red white black and navy route. Hoping for some colors we don't see much of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom