Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From all the stuff I've seen leaked, I've liked all the clothing pieces to come out. Man this Sprig going to be expensive lol

"A few months back, a guy on Suptalk reported that a worker in Supreme bought his Felt 'Fendi,' hoodie straight off his back in the store. Then just today, @enwhytj posted a story wearing the left pictured hoodie, assumably from SS '17. The multi color pattern, basic non arced font, and felt- chenille like material used are clear indicators the Italian luxury brand were the inspiration behind this yet to be released piece."

Edit: via supreme_copies on ig.

The Fendi jawn is hard body...Karen Civil wore it a few months back.

The 'Preme jawn is friendly to my wallet.

Copped.

Glad they'll be no hype.

"A few months back, a guy on Suptalk reported that a worker in Supreme bought his Felt 'Fendi,' hoodie straight off his back in the store. Then just today, @enwhytj posted a story wearing the left pictured hoodie, assumably from SS '17. The multi color pattern, basic non arced font, and felt- chenille like material used are clear indicators the Italian luxury brand were the inspiration behind this yet to be released piece."

Edit: via supreme_copies on ig.

The Fendi jawn is hard body...Karen Civil wore it a few months back.

The 'Preme jawn is friendly to my wallet.

Copped.

Glad they'll be no hype.

lmao, there's going to be hype, everyone always starts with "easy pass, they look better now, easy cop?, release day decision, **** I GOT GHOSTED, **** SUPREME."

I like the van gogh, hoping for a capsule with tees and stickers.

the terry hoodie is probably not a good idea for an old dude like me.

Trying to size swap my large black bogo for a medium but no one really wants to bite. And stores like rifdos wont do swaps for some reason. Should i just sell it and pay resell for my size or put cash on top of a size swap to convince em.

Trying to size swap my large black bogo for a medium but no one really wants to bite. And stores like rifdos wont do swaps for some reason. Should i just sell it and pay resell for my size or put cash on top of a size swap to convince em.

cosignment.. if the seller decides to pull the medium back, they can't give them a large and said they swapped it. :lol:

Reddit

Saw someone in the BST that wanted to trade a Medium for a large.

C2FMhhzWQAABTbf.jpg
In for the Black!!

C2DX_3FWQAAyKhb.jpg
Not so much for this one

See I told you guys to sign up

But they aren't letting people in at the moment, may be a good while for sign ups
I know i know, my bad. When i saw you mention it i was at work then it slipped my mind and today was my first day off in awhile. Guess all i can do is wait til it opens up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom