Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you guys know they arent producing every single piece you saw today... only some pieces make it to production for general retail sales...
That's a good point. Some stuff LV shows is simply runway items which I have seen for sale at soho LV.

At this point it's all speculation but it's been said by several people if you don't have a regular contact at an LV store you might not have a chance. Back when the Kanye LV collection released you could put your name on a list to be contacted to purchase. Never heard back from the store I went to and got lucky on doing a phone order from NJ. And that was only after getting rejected at other stores because I didn't have a history of purchases.

Maybe the pop-up stores will be to give "regulars" access to certain items. Who knows.

Last edited:
Pieces are cool. 

Prob can't afford any of it though lol. 

Want the Bogo but that'll be nearly impossible 
tired.gif

Watch some items hit Nordstrom or at the rack...

As some said LV don't play that lol

Plus a little known secret with collab product with high end

A deal is made to not have it available for sale past a certain date

Granted with this it won't last a full day lol

As hype as people are about this 99% of these people won't be able to obtain/afford it when it's all said and done

But the high end with lower end deals are insanely specific on what is and what is not allowed

Like I use to work with DSW when they got the Gucci deal and started to carry Gucci in their union square location and the rules and regulations from selling price points to what actual product was provided was insane

Same with H&M and their designers as I've worked with them also it's insanely specific and a lot of rules behind the scenes

In the case of H&M it's very different as they basically "borrow" the fashion house designs and remake them with H&M material it's more of a "lend"

They are allowed to sell till a certain date after that even if they get a return etc... they are not allowed to sell the item not even to staff doing so would be a breach of contract and a penalty/fine would be paid to the fashion house as breaking the date would not make them and unauthorized retailer of their product(crazy right lol)

That merch that's not sellable/left over is sent to the warehouse and destroyed

Now in this case seems like LV is mainly handling this based on info provided thus far and supreme is on the back burner

Which makes sense as LV is the high end brand so must market to that clientele first

I can see supreme website selling the merch

But as far as in store goes?

Maybe the smaller items like the decks keychains box logo other shirts and wallets scarves etc...

But I'd expect the turn out to be supreme foams to the 5th power type of camp out so I'm sure will go to online only

No Broke Boi's over here!

I'm ready!!!

This will be me come July
And yes ratchets including!!!

"Girl, We Going to Wing Stop Shut Up!!

Last edited:
People really want this

It's funny because I see this and my instant thought is old school dapper dan **** which was "custom designer clothing" which looked very tacky/knock off'ish(ironically he was shut down for making knock offs lol)

Yes I'm an old head lol
They pay him Homage!!

you didn't read the letter LV put out with the collection explaining everything.

Kim Jones put this out I believe

He made the collection

Last edited:
As some said LV don't play that lol

Plus a little known secret with collab product with high end

A deal is made to not have it available for sale past a certain date

Granted with this it won't last a full day lol

As hype as people are about this 99% of these people won't be able to obtain/afford it when it's all said and done

But the high end with lower end deals are insanely specific on what is and what is not allowed

Like I use to work with DSW when they got the Gucci deal and started to carry Gucci in their union square location and the rules and regulations from selling price points to what actual product was provided was insane

Same with H&M and their designers as I've worked with them also it's insanely specific and a lot of rules behind the scenes

In the case of H&M it's very different as they basically "borrow" the fashion house designs and remake them with H&M material it's more of a "lend"

They are allowed to sell till a certain date after that even if they get a return etc... they are not allowed to sell the item not even to staff doing so would be a breach of contract and a penalty/fine would be paid to the fashion house as breaking the date would not make them and unauthorized retailer of their product(crazy right lol)

That merch that's not sellable/left over is sent to the warehouse and destroyed

Now in this case seems like LV is mainly handling this based on info provided thus far and supreme is on the back burner

Which makes sense as LV is the high end brand so must market to that clientele first

I can see supreme website selling the merch

But as far as in store goes?

Maybe the smaller items like the decks keychains box logo other shirts and wallets scarves etc...

But I'd expect the turn out to be supreme foams to the 5th power type of camp out so I'm sure will go to online only

Yes I know, Alp corrected me asap.

On side note, Anyone remember the faribault and tnf b.a.m.n nuptse making it to the rack?

My girl told me she will cop me the red card holder for my birthday :pimp:

Already know damn well that's not happening even though she's close with someone at LV somerset :nerd:

people with the LV connect aren't all into Supreme... once you find someone with one, the rest shouldn't be hard to obtain what you want if you can hang with the price tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom