Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Spring/Summer 2017 collection coming soon.

A photo posted by Supreme (@supremenewyork) on Feb 1, 2017 at 7:00am PST
Rodeo 
nerd.gif

can we all not go and post the pic now lol posted 3hrs 30mins ago same page 

pass like TJ. McConnell tho 

I bought this used bogo hoodie about 7-8 years ago...so the hoodie could be older than 09. 

Can anyone tell me if this is legit or fake? I dont really care if it's fake...i found this in the boot of my car, so I'll just throw it away if it's fake.

I bought this used bogo hoodie about 7-8 years ago...so the hoodie could be older than 09. 

Can anyone tell me if this is legit or fake? I dont really care if it's fake...i found this in the boot of my car, so I'll just throw it away if it's fake.

I'm not an expert but I think it's fake, they haven't done screen printing bogos on crews and hoodies? Since early 2000s and the bottom sup tag is suppose to be red too?

Get more opinions before you throw it out lol

Looks legit to me. I still got the black/black screenprint from SS06. I can took a look at mine later.

It's legit. Supreme came out with a line of screen printed box logo hoodies in spring of 2006, including red, blue, white, black.

Spring time box logo hoodies tend to be screen printed (see bling box logo).

Enjoy.

It's legit. Supreme came out with a line of screen printed box logo hoodies in spring of 2006, including red, blue, white, black.

Spring time box logo hoodies tend to be screen printed (see bling box logo).

Enjoy.

I only remember white/red, blue/red, navy/red and black/black. You by any chance remember what color box was on the red one bro?

Last edited:
Not sure man, actually don't even think they came out with red, now that I think of it. Because every red box logo I can think of was stitched. I believe the was white, black, navy and royal blue. All had red printed box logos except for black, which had black of course.

wow you guys are pretty knowledgable even mentioning the season/year dating back 10+ years ago

i actually threw it in the trash after reading it was fake from bryanay1 lol 

wow you guys are pretty knowledgable even mentioning the season/year dating back 10+ years ago

i actually threw it in the trash after reading it was fake from bryanay1 lol 

Where's your trash can ? It's probably on [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom