Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I order the LV stuff from the LV store in DC? Or is the NY LV store the only place taking orders? Will they accept cash for the pre-orders?

Can I order the LV stuff from the LV store in DC? Or is the NY LV store the only place taking orders? Will they accept cash for the pre-orders?

From my understanding any LV store can take a pre-order. I think it's only credit card only since at least the store I went didn't have a price list or item sheet available for order.

From my understanding any LV store can take a pre-order. I think it's only credit card only since at least the store I went didn't have a price list or item sheet available for order.

If they didn't even have an item sheet then how can you pre-order anything?

I just pre-ordered the red epi backpack. My SA said she will call me with the price and other items they will have available. I'm assuming the list of available items will be available by the end of the month if not sooner. Also she said she would call me to confirm my order and place it.

I just pre-ordered the red epi backpack. My SA said she will call me with the price and other items they will have available. I'm assuming the list of available items will be available by the end of the month if not sooner. Also she said she would call me to confirm my order and place it.

Thanks for the info. Is there any official or semi-official list of what has been confirmed with pics? I haven't seen many items from the collection yet but know I'm gonna cop a bunch of **** if they let me. Need to figure out what I want now...

Thanks for the info. Is there any official or semi-official list of what has been confirmed with pics? I haven't seen many items from the collection yet but know I'm gonna cop a bunch of **** if they let me. Need to figure out what I want now...
Louis store I went to said march would be when they start taking orders, I need the bandana, maybe even two of em and I'll take it from there

Louis store I went to said march would be when they start taking orders, I need the bandana, maybe even two of em and I'll take it from there

No offense alp alp but what were you wearing when they told you March? Sounds like you got pretty-womaned.

As I suspected. I'm not saying that's what happened, but, sweatpants probably weren't a good choice for the LV store.

As I suspected. I'm not saying that's what happened, but, sweatpants probably weren't a good choice for the LV store.
They probably had a million hypebeasts up to now bugging em about it. The guy gave me his card so I'll email him what I want. If he doesn't reply I'll go to the store again or a different store, there's a bunch of lv stores in the ny area

roll.gif

#SupBae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom