Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interview he said that he pretty much works on Awake as he pleases since he doesn't feel pressured to always put out pieces. He will put more focus into it now since he's taken a step back from Supreme 

Hopefully he goes the same route as brendon with awake

Hopefully he goes the same route as brendon with awake
that'd be ill 
nthat.gif

Does anyone else feel like it's a terrible idea for him to leave Supreme? Like will he really find the same level of success and influence? Nigo sold Bape and Bape is doing well but I don't think his new brand has reached the level of Bape, at least here in the US. I would think the same will happen with Angelo.

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel like it's a terrible idea for him to leave Supreme? Like will he really find the same level of success and influence? Nigo sold Bape and Bape is doing well but I don't think his new brand has reached the level of Bape, at least here in the US. I would think the same will happen with Angelo.

I think very few new street wear brands at this point will get Bape or Supreme levels of notoriety, if any at all. That kind of respect takes time and a steady level of relevance which is difficult to maintain. Most brands these days lack the timeless factor that these two have

They really need a Western USA warehouse so it don't take 7 days to get my stuff to California. It was cool when it was no tax, but now I'm getting taxed, so I don't want to wait a week.

So anything Pre 2017 worth more money. GOOD I got a lot of that stuff. Basically everything I have is pre 2017 ...... lol

Last edited:
They really need a Western USA warehouse so it don't take 7 days to get my stuff to California. It was cool when it was no tax, but now I'm getting taxed, so I don't want to wait a week.

So anything Pre 2017 worth more money. GOOD I got a lot of that stuff. Basically everything I have is pre 2017 ...... lol

Isn't everyone's stuff pre 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom