Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the box big?
They got the dimensions on the site homie lol

But nah another user posted some pics not long after your post you probably saw by now. Its a pretty good size. Ill probably use mine for all of my stickers/freebies until i find a better use. I can take some kind of comparison pics or something if youre interested

How hard is it to cop Anti Social Social Club stuff on release date? How is the quality? Gildan?

They dropping again soon? I gotta check it out

Last drop was my first one. I grabbed the white/black flannel with the orange logo on the back. Copping was the easy part for that drop....everythint was on the site for a few hours after the drop. I shoulda got the snow camo hoodie too.

Shipping took at least a month but i think it was more. It was ridiculous.

Quality is ok. I dont think Gildan makes flannels but i could be wrong. Def not F'ing with Supreme quality but id cop something else if i really liked the design.

O's flocked when i wore my flannel

Gildan quality. Sells out pretty quick and shipping takes over a month.
Wanted to ask that but thought i would get hit with some kind of warning cause i cant find a ASSC thread. Wanna buy my girl a hoody, is it like trying to cop supreme stuff?

Can anyone provide screenshots from the Euro site of the color options for the arc logo hoodie and the quilted arc logo half-zip?

Got shipping for 3rd order at like 10pm last night and 1st order should arrive today. 9 seconds huh? No way im getting a S or XL before they are gone then. RIP

Last edited:
Was thinking of getting the arc hoodie, but if white is the only one that is multicolor then it's a no go

Gildan quality. Sells out pretty quick and shipping takes over a month.

they dont sell out quickly at all. Everything the sell on drop day is essentially a pre order. Its all Made to order, thats why shipping takes so long. Neek is the smartest guy in streetwear it seems, only person that truly makes the demand wanted, he just only keeps the web store open for a couple hours every few months.

100% Crap quality and I would never buy another product again. All the kanye/kim effect.

Last edited:
Well...EU-Site crushed for the first 30 seconds, then i tried with Restocks but somehow my CC-info was missing....after i put my info back in, my CC was declined (again, like last week).

Tried again with chrome and went through and eventually got what i wanted (black arc hoodie)

Again, no order confimation (like last week) but got my last weeks order in yesterday, so i think i'm fine...

Have fun guys! 
laugh.gif

all my orders shipped. remember it can take 3-5 days..

My order of 2 tees shipped even if i didnt get thru to confirm page or get confirm email. i just got my card charged and couple days later got a shipping email.
Always have patience when dealing with Supreme :smile:

Good luck to everyone with today's drop. I dont see anything i really like this drop, guess ill just wait for next week.. maybe the supreme arc hoodie in red, we will see

Yesterday, a mistake actually wound up working out in my favor

I forgot it was the first of the month, so I didn't swap out my monthly LIRR/MetroCard for the March one. The LIRR conductor was nice enough to give me a free pass, but my monthly MetroCard wouldn't work. I ended buying a $10 MetroCard out of a machine at Atlantic Terminal in Brooklyn (near Barclays Center, for all you out-of-towners). And look what popped out...

View media item 2353087
Ironically, my current client at work is the MTA and I was going to ask some people if they could hook with up with a card, but looks like I got lucky instead.

Good luck on copping gear today NT Fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom