Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to go for the olive fleece jacket or bust. I'd wear the fleece more than a gore tex jacket.

​Think it'll be waterproof as well?
Yes, at least the fabric will be. Wether the seams are taped or not and the style of closures will be the determining factor of if it is truly waterproof or not. Price wise it is on the same playing field as Patagonia or other high end outdoor companys. The Gore-Tex pullover is also reasonably priced if it is truly 3 layer Gore-Tex and seam taped. Arc-teryx, OR, and Patagonia all have jackets in the $400-$600 range. 

Yes, at least the fabric will be. Wether the seams are taped or not and the style of closures will be the determining factor of if it is truly waterproof or not. Price wise it is on the same playing field as Patagonia or other high end outdoor companys. The Gore-Tex pullover is also reasonably priced if it is truly 3 layer Gore-Tex and seam taped. Arc-teryx, OR, and Patagonia all have jackets in the $400-$600 range. 
​Yeah would like to use it as a big carry on and also maybe when going to friends with cool stuff in it.

Guess at $160 you can't really go wrong...

contemplating taking the risk on manually carting blue pants and jacket, that shipping and tax is horrible

This is extremely important.

I really want both the blue goretex and the red fleece.

I've never used restocks and I feel comfortable using the browser manually.

I'm considering using the browser for the goretex and on the side taking my first stab using restocks to get the red fleece.

I'm already salty

Last edited:

I'm considering using the browser for the goretex and on the side taking my first stab using restocks to get the red fleece.

I'm already salty
I think browser is ok if you use autofill. Restocks app is fine too. I know some people that don't trust restocks app holding their cc information so they rather use chrome and autofill. 

I think browser is ok if you use autofill. Restocks app is fine too. I know some people that don't trust restocks app holding their cc information so they rather use chrome and autofill. 
I wonder how CC companies feel about Restocks having that info?

I couldn't care less

I'm already salty

So you're using the browser with your left hand and restocks with ur right hand at same time?

View media item 2384901

Checkout time 1.3 secs w/ 500 delay set 
devil.gif

I wonder how CC companies feel about Restocks having that info?

I couldn't care less
Is it only stored in your phone's restocks app data and not stored in a restock database? If restocks has my CC information, I'd be worried about them getting hacked and have my identity stolen. If it's on my device stored in my data or cache, I'd be ok with that.

I'm already salty

So you're using the browser with your left hand and restocks with ur right hand at same time?

View media item 2384901

View media item 2384904

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom