Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who got the credit card declined are you doing the 2 tabs or doing a "normal" checkout. This is the 4th week with an initial credit card declined even with ******** drops. So I'm thinking it has to do with checking out with 2 tabs way too fast.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I did two tab and had a Chrome extension that took off captcha.

chrome wouldnt autofill my card.

mean.gif
With the autofill extension? It worked for me.

None of TNF stuff sat it was a site glitch, happens almost every week this season. Surprised that the terry crew neck is sitting, very nice piece imo.

Chrome extension to remove CAPTCHA is an L. It doesnt work. They figured that out by EU drop

I think my Greasemonkey autofill doesn't let me check out anymore. I am able to get to a captcha after clicking Process Payment in an incognito window

I need to past my cc info enter exp date and ccv code on the back and click accept terms, autofill just does everything on the left side of the screen.

Already got email confirmation too.

Ummm pullover and bag copped with ease...I literally could have added just about anything no lag manually....

I thought something was either wrong with the site or it was gonna say sold out as soon as I submitted payment.

Went through though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom