Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homie in NY and Chi both couldn't get me A reserve on the reds. Was gonna try and do a trade with an extra pair of yeezys tomorrow then I forgot supreme wont have shoes to people till mid to late next week.

Homie in NY and Chi both couldn't get me A reserve on the reds. Was gonna try and do a trade with an extra pair of yeezys tomorrow then I forgot supreme wont have shoes to people till mid to late next week.
both yeezys and suptempos

trash

Got the reds reserved at Nike Chicago 
glasses.gif

Two hour drive to the Chi though 
ohwell.gif

what size you looking for?

Yo I live 30 mins from the store and still no shipping confirmation :lol:

Not stressing tho

Lol no shipping confirmation but got order conf and they charged me the full amount lmao...I just gotta learn patience I guess [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Also blame G-Dragon from S.Korea wearing the Air More Uptempo's last year. Huge K-pop star. If u go on Instagram u can see lot of Koreans rocking them.

You're saying that Korean guy caused the increase in popularity on the Uptempos?

For East Asia, you'd be really surprised GD and BigBang's influence on music, fashion and overall pop culture. They wear the nice stuff. Even saw one of his bandmates with last season Supreme anorak.

Hoping for better looking stuff than that MJ t shirt.
Not feeling that pic design.
Not a bad overall season though.

For East Asia, you'd be really surprised GD and BigBang's influence on music, fashion and overall pop culture. They wear the nice stuff. Even saw one of his bandmates with last season Supreme anorak.

KPop and hip hop stars in general have a huge impact on the youth culture there.

bid 330 on red uptempo on eBay said you've been outbid and it sold for 330. :rofl: 5 more seconds I could've added the dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom