Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get two items in your cart but one sells out before you check out, does the whole order **** up? Or you just get the one item that was available?

If you get two items in your cart but one sells out before you check out, does the whole order **** up? Or you just get the one item that was available?
never has happened to me 
laugh.gif
, but i think you'd have to remove the sold out item before checking out

I swear i been looking at Preme Schott Perfecto Jackets on Ebay forever

I'm just looking for a Plain one, Not any Colors or Print on the Back.

even the Schott without Supreme on it are dope!

Anyone here own one and can tell me on the sizing n fit?

Last edited:
Hate Grey with the easy visible sweat stains

Yes! Smh but I have to go grey if I want a chance at that tee. I already have a red bogo so I don't need another red Tshirt in wardrobe. Red would have been 1st choice

happened to me last week with the maroon S cap and the mophie. hat was gone, mophie wasn't, got neither. 

it's worth ordering separate, at least you'll get one.

definitely looking like witch T is going to be the challenge this week

happened to me last week with the maroon S cap and the mophie. hat was gone, mophie wasn't, got neither. 

it's worth ordering separate, at least you'll get one.

definitely looking like witch T is going to be the challenge this week
me i checked out with burg s panel, then went back in for mophie

Somehow the burg was still in cart and i couldn't check out

removed burg then checked out with mophie

tees normal price?? gonna try to get witch bear & keyboard ones 
nerd.gif
  but I'm cool if i just get one or two

I'm sure tees will be 50-65 range..definitely not going to be your regular Sup price point on this colllab. I mean this is a collab with Undercover..

Last edited:
Damn, as I read how many are interested in the Witch tee, the more I realize I probably wIll strike out.

Don't yall think those two tshirts other than bear are jus supremes an not undercover I lnow n past they'll do a collab an hv some new mid season t shirts jus like last year don't remember exactly which collab last year

Don't yall think those two tshirts other than bear are jus supremes an not undercover I lnow n past they'll do a collab an hv some new mid season t shirts jus like last year don't remember exactly which collab last year
The witch and keyboard tee are supreme tees  and not undercover collab tees.

Can someone Knowledge me on the Painting they used on this Callabo???

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom