Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worth the $150 people are paying for the burgundy.

New Era fitteds>>>>>

I agree..Out of all that hats that Supreme releases, the S cap gets the most Hype. I can't figure out why. Dont get me wrong, i'll still choose a fitted over any camp or 5-6 panel but it is nice to have a variety of different things.

I agree..Out of all that hats that Supreme releases, the S cap gets the most Hype. I can't figure out why. Dont get me wrong, i'll still choose a fitted over any camp or 5-6 panel but it is nice to have a variety of different things.

Definitely. I just wish my head could fit camps and the 5/6 panels :pimp:

That's why I stick to fitteds and beanies from supreme

What's the underlying meaning of this tee? I get the symbols are astrological sign symbols. Thinking about coppping the burgundy, I like it but want to understand it before I buy.

View media item 1459453

7 5/8 / 7 3/4 here suprisingly the S-caps weren't too small for my head, but yea def not even worth the $54 shipped.  $28 camps back in the day was cool.

What's the underlying meaning of this tee? I get the symbols are astrological sign symbols. Thinking about coppping the burgundy, I like it but want to understand it before I buy.
Not entirely sure but I know there's an X Clan reference going on..

Also looks to be reggae influenced. 

Last edited:

7 5/8 / 7 3/4 here suprisingly the S-caps weren't too small for my head, but yea def not even worth the $54 shipped.  $28 camps back in the day was cool.
theyd be perfect for my head then lol. the newer camps fit way too deep for me. wish they fit shallower like the older ones

if they re-released the S new eras.. copped 2x :smh:

IMO this collab could have been executed way better. I was really looking to get the flannel since i liked the colors scheme in the leaked photos but damn i had no idea it was going to have a damn satin hood and a bear on the back. Plus i don't get the hype on the witch shirt i wouldn't even call it a box logo since the logo isn't even in the right placement but oh well ill probably just cop the sweater and hands hoody depending on the prices.

the people that have the S cap, how do you like it in person?
Love em

Got 2 more coming in today 
nthat.gif

Puff with the ill fit.

Looks like his T ain't the normal Supreme short fit, going down past the waist.

Lol @ the harry potter reference 

oicPChfl.png

" organizers at a 1992 demonstration in nyc in response to plans to build a federal building on an african american burial ground "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom