Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like a decent amount of people hit

prob a total of 7-10 people at most.

BTW they still had tshirts yesterday
no more hoodies
no more keepall (Camo in stock )
they had jersey size XL
they had Crew Neck all sizes
a lot of the smaller goods.
blet Gone.
Chain wallet was still live (No Red)
Reg. Wallet Red & black GONE
Sneaker Gone (black Gone First Rep said)
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Bookbags were gone too

prob a total of 7-10 people at most.

BTW they still had tshirts yesterday
no more hoodies
no more keepall (Camo in stock )
they had jersey size XL
they had Crew Neck all sizes
a lot of the smaller goods.
blet Gone.
Chain wallet was still live (No Red)
Reg. Wallet Red & black GONE
Sneaker Gone (black Gone First Rep said)
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Bookbags were gone too

Repped, thanks. Sounds like slim pickins. If VIPs are being told "There is nothing left...choose what color keychain you want" you can bet the house there WON'T be a restock for the general public. VIPs would lose their ****.

Glad to see that ppl are cooking in here via VIP or just knowing ppl but damn I wish some of these pieces would just drop online.

Repped, thanks. Sounds like slim pickins. If VIPs are being told "There is nothing left...choose what color keychain you want" you can bet the house there WON'T be a restock for the general public. VIPs would lose their ****.

The only reason people are getting orders placed is because the cancelled pop up inventory went to the warehouses. I'm pretty certain there is no restock, unfortunately. If people were civilized, it would have stayed as a pop up release only.

Items came in.

Attachments

• IMG_2799.JPG
    IMG_2799.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2798.JPG
    IMG_2798.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
The only reason people are getting orders placed is because the cancelled pop up inventory went to the warehouses. I'm pretty certain there is no restock, unfortunately. If people were civilized, it would have stayed as a pop up release only.
Yeah, people seem to be forgetting that this release as crazy limited from the jump, so for the "where is all the extra stock" questions LV employees must be throwing their heads back and laughing (well at this point they probably just want people to stop harassing them).

Seems like the end of this week may be the unofficial end of the Supreme x LV madness (and the conclusion of the Niketalk "playoffs"). I'm happy with how I did and big thanks to Mr. Kanye West creating shoes I could resell to afford this LV stuff lol.

Seeing if I can sneak in an order without asking any VIPs I know (all work related, not worth it) :smile:

Was that list on the previous page from a particular store ? Or just a general inventory ? Thinking of going in person to LV Houston since my rep didn't place my order smh . I'm non VIP

Hey guys can I get a legit check on a ss14 backpack? Thanks! IMG_9782.JPG IMG_9783.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9784.JPG
    IMG_9784.JPG
    827.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9785.JPG
    IMG_9785.JPG
    887.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9786.JPG
    IMG_9786.JPG
    916.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9787.JPG
    IMG_9787.JPG