Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris1 posted a good t shirt washing guide years back. Seems excessive but if you're dropping $40 on a shirt on a regular basis, you want them to last. My rocket tee had cracking after one wash :lol:

Yeah my Nefertiti was f****d after the 1st wash, I don't think the flakiness of the gold detail helped

Last edited:
Supreme grapic tees suck. My Bruce Lee cracked before I washed it :lol: I only keep their cut and sew tees

Last edited:
Pretty sure now Ts are gonna be 32-44 seeing as how Supreme charges extra in Japan. Champion 5 Panels cost $72 abroad as opposed to $40 here... Expect the prices to be in line with typical Supreme releases...

View media item 1460878

:lol: you want just like everyone else because of that green rectangle... now the question is will you pay for it?

With my Zeus lightening speed typing and clarity of horn rimmed glasses. I will flourish :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah they always are but people were originally saying this was gonna be Undercover pricing which is typically 120-200 a T.

Yeah they always are but people were originally saying this was gonna be Undercover pricing which is typically 120-200 a T.
Yeah and people were saying these weren't Undercover shirts... 90% of the people talking are talking from their rectum. Just wait until the euro drop tomorrow.

All this talk about not washing your clothes makes me wonder about some of you :x lol

I wore my trip reset tee once briefly so I didn't wash it either. But after next time I definitely will be so we'll see

Last edited:
lol i remember teaching you how to properly cop manually on preme bruh

I was telling someone the other day that you were the first person to help me. Although, I will say I knew the method before you told me (used it on other sites) just didn't know preme worked like that too

Hooded flannel will be copped. Not sure yellow or Black tho. 200 isn't bad.

Last edited:
Guys, anyone deal with a person on IG nj_supreme? Dude asked me to send items and hee would send cash. I told him **** no but he has an absurd amount of people commenting on his photos for refs. Not doing a deal like that ever but was just curious if y'all had ever dealt with him

^if anything keep an eye out for them today or early in the morning tomorrow, thats what they did with the yankees collage everything pretty much restocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom