Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Snakeskin jersey
Black DNA tee
Pink Bloom tee
Ashtray

I woulda missed on Nas anyway cuz of autofill so i'm happy. Happy Birthday Eve o me.

IMG_3674.JPG

WACK.

same -__-

Yeah man, I'm never using Restocks on the 1st day drop. **** was freezing at 10:58.

I went manual with auto-fill and was able to get Nas white (after trying Nas black and having to go back after S/O), and the flashlight. Couldn't get the money pouch or shovel. May end up cancelling the flashlight.

yo I thought I had missed the nast tee because I didnt click the read terms and conditions button until after I hit process order. so I try to checkout a 2nd time and it says sold out. so Im salty and I try the same combo with a second thrash shirt and it went through. So now im just numb from all the saltyness then I check my email and the nas order from the first time went through.

Was able to get scarface jean jacket patchwork hoodie and pants and some other stuff. Nas would've been nice but not mad

was anyone getting these types of screens after trying pressing process payment? It was happening to me on every device I tried, different messages each time.
IMG_6033.PNG

Holy **** I thought my order didn't go through but I just got the confirmation email...

same here waiting on email

site was lagging nothing was coming up

finally the Ts popped up grabbed Nas in white clicked process and got please wait for like 5 minutes thought I got cart jacked and my screen froze but it went to confirmation screen

i went to "view all" it kicked me back out to main screen, and had to go through it again, carted, checked out, got the charge at 10:01 am, confirmation screen, but no email yet.

copped a green pocket tee, a black ovr dye cap..the arch logo black and red tee and maybe the blue digi cap (no confirmation , it was mad buggy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom