Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time copping any Supreme. Not really a huge fan but Scarface is my favorite film.

Any tips to navigating the website or is it all basically luck?

Never purchased a supreme hoodie / pull over before .. how do they usually fit? Im usually between a L an XL .. but those pullovers look huge in the preview

Never purchased a supreme hoodie / pull over before .. how do they usually fit? Im usually between a L an XL .. but those pullovers look huge in the preview

If you're talking about the hockey pullover. I would check out this site https://seiour.com/droplist/dropsnow/ and scroll to the very bottom for sizing. I usually wear large and I'm gonna try for a medium in the hockey pullover.

Does your card info exactly match the info thats on your card? Name,Billing address etc.. Supreme declined me so many times because I forgot my middle initial in the past
Yea its a perfect matching . Thats why i don't understand i copped a lot of stuff from past week , excepted last week when its started to decline my card during 15 mins and then it let me cop the split crewneck. And same things happen to my co worker too. Its very strange ...

Yea its a perfect matching . Thats why i don't understand i copped a lot of stuff from past week , excepted last week when its started to decline my card during 15 mins and then it let me cop the split crewneck. And same things happen to my co worker too. Its very strange ...
You were too slow

First time copping any Supreme. Not really a huge fan but Scarface is my favorite film.

Any tips to navigating the website or is it all basically luck?

go straight for items that didn't sell as fast. add on a sock or hanes shirt put all your info in, open a new tab, and add the scarface thing there. go back to cart tab refresh and check out.

You were too slow

I really dont think so dude. After the first card decline the item I want wasnt sold out yet. Seems like scarface stuff didnt sold out really fast in UK shop or Maybe the "sold out" " add to cart " button "was screwed up ...

Last edited:
Bots have had to put in a delay before checking out to avoid payment declines...people are checking out too quick.

I really dont think so dude. After the first card decline the item I want wasnt sold out yet. Seems like scarface stuff didnt sold out really fast in UK shop or Maybe the stock " add to cart " button "was screwed up ...
Possibly who knows for certain though..

Lol that hooded flannel you can get just about anywhere at a much cheaper price and probably better quality too. But hey it's supreme so everybody gotta have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom