Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was able to get one of each tee. Hockey hoodie was a pass a 198. Decks flew too fast to go back and cop. Overall pretty satisfied

copped a blimp tee. after it sold out too! I kept refreshing and it showed up back in stock

W. I wanted the split tho lol. imma have to flip this.

I mean did the site crash at 11:00 nothing would refresh?

Site was slow as hell. Every part of the process lagged. ATC, getting to cart, I was stuck on payment processing screen for a bit. Clicking the button didn't do anything so I had to refresh the URL once or twice.

WOW!..... i setted up my laptop with ethernet cable for the fist time thinking it would help over using wifi... and **** mad hella lagged and i got the 403! wtf .... didnt cop **** =[

Manager came to my desk right at 10 I added white blimp tee and it said sold out but some how I have a email and charge pending

man, I had NO problems and NO lag during CDG, MJ, or NAS. Manual boiz in and out smoothly...but today was AWFUL.

Site wasn't loading at 11:00, but I had the shop/all page open, I clicked on the t-shirts link, and it took me to the new shirts. I was able to cook on a grey blimp tee. That's all I wanted. Hopefully some of the stuff restocks for people who missed out.

damn that hooded suede is $588? maybe they mistook that for the price on the scarface jacket and thought it was dropping?

Site was slow as hell. Every part of the process lagged. ATC, getting to cart, I was stuck on payment processing screen for a bit. Clicking the button didn't do anything so I had to refresh the URL once or twice.

ahh ok i thought it was just me and was about to punch my computer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom