Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the price for that jacket tho 
sick.gif
mean.gif

$600 for a glorified windbreaker.  Pass.

Hat looks cool but I wish there was an all black like the last collab.

The only thing i was interested in was the Supreme x ShedRain umbrella. Didn't think it was worth it, after thinking it through. Waiting for next weeks drop.

Last edited:
Looking at a lot of shirts from past seasons on eBay that are ending soon...dunno if I should grab some of them, save for a future release like the classic logos or Nikes....or save up for the Nike x Supreme shorts from when the foams came out cause I want those for the summer......conflicted

Looking at a lot of shirts from past seasons on eBay that are ending soon...dunno if I should grab some of them, save for a future release like the classic logos or Nikes....or save up for the Nike x Supreme shorts from when the foams came out cause I want those for the summer......conflicted
yo fam i recently seen on facebook under some Supreme group DS Size Small Red Shorts for $176

i will try and see if i can find it

also that hat came in yesterday and i am going to keep it, first time purchasing a different hat rather then a fitted. i cant wear it frontwards i look weird as hell but backwards its actually not bad 

used the funds i wouldve spent on witch tee last week to buy a DS ballet tee ($40 shipped) 
Shipping email
smokin.gif
better get some holo stickers with my carabiner 

definitely gonna try this with my next pair, Repped (when i can)
Just so I'm understanding this?

These jeans cost $250-375 a pair and you put them in the Freezer to Clean???

WHAT!??

Crazy Read...

I just learned something today! Fo Real
It seems bizarre at first but it is honestly the best way to clean selvedge denim (or other delicate denims like waxed denim). Selvedge denim you pretty much have to wear for 6 months to a year straight without washing, then wash in cold water 1 time and hang to air dry after. This makes all the little wrinkle lines and gives the denim that perfect fit. Since you can't wash your jeans during that initial wear-in period, you have to resort to alternative methods like the freezer to keep them fresh. Otherwise they're just a pair of jeans you haven't washed in a year and wore everyday haha. 

yo fam i recently seen on facebook under some Supreme group DS Size Small Red Shorts for $176

i will try and see if i can find it

also that hat came in yesterday and i am going to keep it, first time purchasing a different hat rather then a fitted. i cant wear it frontwards i look weird as hell but backwards its actually not bad 
Mainly looking for black now but yeah if you seem em for that low lemme know. And nice man glad you like it!

used the funds i wouldve spent on witch tee last week to buy a DS ballet tee ($40 shipped) 
That's the question....4 or 5 shirts or 1 pair of shorts (that I honestly will only wear once every few weeks)...maybe shirts are a better deal, but shorts are heeeeaaaatttt

Last edited:

buy them alll lol, just dont regret it haha

not many pop up in the usual places, so you may be saving up for a longshot re: nike shorts. 

Anyone have any experience with wearing those cargo shorts?

Was wondering how the fit is on them and if there really worth 100+ for a pair of shorts

not many pop up in the usual places, so you may be saving up for a longshot re: nike shorts. 
Found a guy with a black small "9.8/10" waiting for my offer but I haven't jumped on it yet, I'm scared that if I let these go by I won't find them again

Anyone have any experience with wearing those cargo shorts?

Was wondering how the fit is on them and if there really worth 100+ for a pair of shorts
I have the Military shorts from SS13 I believe and they are dope. Look great, strong material, comfy, nice pockets. I wouldn't suggest buying tons of pairs because they are expensive but 1 or 2 is nice to have in rotation for summer. I went to SupNY trying to get the cargo shorts, which they didn't have in my size, and so I got the military shorts. I actually like them better, though.

Found a guy with a black small "9.8/10" waiting for my offer but I haven't jumped on it yet, I'm scared that if I let these go by I won't find them again
might as well cop now. if you go paypal route, there's a pay later option or you could do pp credit. 

i only advocate those as viable options because it sounds like the money is coming to you soon and you'd be able to pay the balance in good time. no point in losing out 

I know its free and all but im getting tired of getting box logo stickers while everybody else cooks... i must be blacklisted :smh:

Not really free stickers, it's luck of the draw. And I think supreme caught on to the hype n see them at $5 a piece now. I had to spend $10 cash! For a black n red emoji box logo set. Smh. But I'm a sucker for box stickers

Damnn black coaches jacket was impossible

Pretty much. Refreshed at 10:01 n it was legit gone. Got cart jacked for both camps in red and black but ain eem mad. This drop was weak. In other news, bear tee and synhead just came in :pimp: once again only bogo stickers. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom