Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too in a Large
I doubt there selling online they received a cease and desist from Versace.
Well now I want one. 
nerd.gif

anyone know the "name" / season of this hoodie?

scooped it off ebay last night for $73 shipped
Wow great deal

supreme headband over 70 too much? Tryna pay 60 at most

If you're talking about the recent new era one, I'd say $70 is probably a bit much. The constriction is standard New Era quality, but its not particularly warm, and wind easily blows right through It. Worth it at retail, but not a whole lot more Imo

Last edited:
Actually picked up that umbrella.
wink.gif
I was thinking

"yankees decks have been gone, doubt he picked up a bacchanal deck this late..."

"what else could he have ordered that they would need to package it in a long box?"

laugh.gif

Trinidad is a real chill dude in person

Real personable and you can tell hes been into preme for a while

Last edited:
If you're talking about the recent new era one, I'd say $70 is probably a bit much. The constriction is standard New Era quality, but its not particularly warm, and wind easily blows right through It. Worth it at retail, but not a whole lot more Imo

Dam. Sounds like **** quality. Just trying to finesse at the gym. These frank ocean Bandanas ain cuttin it

I think ****** in this thread hate anybody who wears Supreme aside from themselves .....

Y'all ****** really got them Supreme briefs because why? Supreme makes superb undergarments?

Trinidad James must be your favorite rapper

Far from it ... I'm currently listening to Kevin Gates "Pourin' da Syrup" ...

I must admit though, when I was at Spelhouse HC a couple of years back when he dropped that Gold song, **** got turned up real quick.

Ok, Back to Supreme ... I'm loving the Hockey Pullover, was just out with it on, and tonight NYC weather is perfect for it.

Real personable and you can tell hes been into preme for a while
lol @ this being a redeeming quality..

well yeah what do you think he was doing before he put out that garbage song?

he was camping out for kicks, dudes a herb, his only fan is franalations.

wow that kevin gates dude is garbage too..

i shoulda known than to take music advice from NT..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom