Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horror tee shipped.

Call preme and they said the guitar order was good. Nervous Nancy over here. Also Bogo is delayed with UPS lol

Horror tee shipped.

Call preme and they said the guitar order was good. Nervous Nancy over here. Also Bogo is delayed with UPS lol
My guitar shipped 30 mins ago. One of my bogos got delayed so I'll get one today and one tomorrow.

Anyone going to BK or SoHo, can you see if they have 700's left? Much appreciated!

Edit: I think Alp said no parkas at BK

6A6DE638-D933-4417-AFDD-48E4A3F9E682.jpeg

veE7J_s-200x150.gif

not even a reggie though

My guitar shipped 30 mins ago. One of my bogos got delayed so I'll get one today and one tomorrow.

Nice :smile:

Got nervous because the Xmas was the only thing to ship and was my wife's order. Other 3 were mine and nada. Got Horror tee shipping literally 10 min after I called Supreme haha

BTW:

Who's wearing the Xmas tee to family Christmas?

seemed like after orders were placed a lot of listings for beanies were being created on eBay but now hardly any listings for them are being created

seemed like after orders were placed a lot of listings for beanies were being created on eBay but now hardly any listings for them are being created

Guitar looks stupid limited.

There were WAY more listings for bikes earlier in the year.

Mehh guitars being sold for under $3,000 expected something special. I guess later down the road it’ll be ridiculous..

Mehh guitars being sold for under $3,000 expected something special. I guess later down the road it’ll be ridiculous..

NONE are selling under $3,000.

The ones under $3,000 are just "pictures" of the guitar lol... not the actual guitar.

NONE are selling under $3,000.

The ones under $3,000 are just "pictures" of the guitar lol... not the actual guitar.

eBay has completed listings where the price of it was $3,200 but best offer was accepted... after fees and what they paid for it.. it’s not as spectacular as I thought it would be. I see the listing with the picture however these are real listings that I’m looking at.

eBay has completed listings where the price of it was $3,200 but best offer was accepted... after fees and what they paid for it.. it’s not as spectacular as I thought it would be. I see the listing with the picture however these are real listings that I’m looking at.

My buddy got a mini bike for $1600...

Just expensive items for people to hold, so resale will be the lower right after the drop (up until CC bills are due), then the people holding them will set the price.

I don’t know what you guys are talking about. Almost all of the sold listings that show the price are at at above $4,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom