Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i can't handle the HB forums
HB has gone downhill.  I've posted in there for a few years now, and there's still a few good cats in there but I hardly post anymore.  Honestly that's how I found the SupNT thread.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Yea I can't lie, you might've gotten a few odd looks. I think that hoodie could potentially end up in the end-of-season sale though
Yeah... not trying to risk it. I have much appreciation for what he did, but I am in no position to be wearing his face all over me in public.
Huh? Isn't the hoodie sold out?
Taken off the site and I don't remember it selling out. This could mean end of season sale, which would be too dope.

Huh? Isn't the hoodie sold out?

I think they took it down before some sizes sold out, but I might be wrong that dropped during my no purchases month. I wish I'd have bought some clarks since I can't wear sneakers to work now.

What is everyone else planning on copping?

Probably just some flannels during the sale, with maybe a few of the new T's if they're cool. I wasn't really feeling this season, which is different because it seems like everyone loves it, while I really liked FW14, which a lot disliked.

Anyone in South Cacka or in the south in general rockin the Malcolm hoodie infront of cops?

I think the only things I want from this season are the Kurta shirt and maybe TNF depending on how it looks.

I cop socks every 6-8 months & i always clear out inventory (donate in those yellow bins) before I fill the sock drawer.  Nike socks only though.

:lol: you know what I mean

Yeah guessing im better off just buying some no show dri fit socks

I don't have anything on my hitist, maybe the kurta. I like the idea of the guayabera but I can't do a zip up.

I got the socks, against my normal judgement just because they were there and I didn't want to spend 10 bucks to ship a wiffle ball set.

based on that here's what I'd like: All Star jersey, Yankee box logo, astronaut towel. I like the Tahiti tank but I hate how tanks look on my pudgy body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom