Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiffle ball set wasnt even a difficult cop. it sat for a little bit, then restocked and sat for a little while again :lol: of course i dont mean sit for a day but if you wanted it, you shouldnt have had a problem

Yeah, when I say I want an item if I'm determined to get it there's a high probability I'll get it. When I strike out its because I'm on the fence about something or I want a bunch of hot items in one week.

I got the main Undercover tee I wanted but struck out on the Witch, and don't feel like I need to chase it down.

Yeah, when I say I want an item if I'm determined to get it there's a high probability I'll get it. When I strike out its because I'm on the fence about something or I want a bunch of hot items in one week.

I got the main Undercover tee I wanted but struck out on the Witch, and don't feel like I need to chase it down.

yeap only reason i had to pay resale on the classic logo was because I tried to get greedy and not pay 2 shippings. I should have known better on such a hyped item

wiffle ball set wasnt even a difficult cop. it sat for a little bit, then restocked and sat for a little while again
laugh.gif
of course i dont mean sit for a day but if you wanted it, you shouldnt have had a problem
this is true, but the reality is that it is now sold out with no way to tell if it will be restocked. reseller(s) are pricing due to availability. i hope people are smarter than that but i'm sure people will buy. don't forget, someone who wanted it may not have had the money or been around to cop when it was available initially

Need that Yankees box logo in white man, ***** gon be gone stupid fast

Stoneisland hats ugly as hell

Last edited:
I'm still shocked at how much the neoprene mask went for, I should have left mine sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom