Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIGHT get a duffle tomorrow. But the packable jackets are not releasing tomorrow right?
Oh if anyone thinking of getting the knife.. I got it and **** opens up in my back pocket all the time surprised I haven't stabbed myself yet
laugh.gif
seriously man, constantly opens.

and yes, packable coaches aren't til May. 

Last edited:
In for a knife restock....

Been wanting one for the key chain. My roommate been carrying a knife on him for years and it always comes in handy

I'm very interested as to what Supreme heads do for work cause I couldn't keep up with this the way I think you all do if I didn't have a job making at least 12 an hr.

Lol the more money you have the more missed pieces you buy from old seasons so it kinda never stops even if you make more.

PM for the WiffleBall Bat set just went off? 
tongue.gif

no bat onsite

something must've restocked in it's place

Last edited:
Please let these fangirls be wrong about the price so I can boo u females. Give me payback. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Memory came back to me why I passed on 3M tho. 348-390 I'm in but this ain't no bandana trash.

I wasn't looking for a restock, passed this week.

Dot Shot £428. Breeze Hat £79. Duffle £218. Backpack £138. (Only the bag with the red logo)

For anyone after links the colour of the coat is Indigo

Last edited:
PASS on all TNF stuff. Might cop that pink/peach or whatever color it is Pique knit camp. Currant 5 panel isnt that bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom