Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season is GOAT soley off the strength of the NYY drop
Chief-Keef-Sued-Charity-Event.-NAH.jpg

Even though the beanie ain't thick it's still warm... I was wearing it in NYC this whole winter and anyone in NYC knows it was brick as f*ck. I was thinking to buy the black one but I don't know man can't have too much of the same design... Bought another Butterfly kenife though... This one I won't use though...

I got a beanie when it released during the first week, yeah. Sold it since though. It was really thin and kind of tight or maybe my head is just big.

I got a red one on eBay last week for 45 shipped and that **** is trash the fit is to thin like you said, not what I was expecting. Finna flip it

I didnt know the mini Harvard hoodies were expected to restock :smh: would def ordered that online.

It raised my eyebrow when i saw them on the supreme UK site this morning, but didn't pay it too much mind, now I know.

So I ended up swinging by SupremeNY just to see if the hoods were there, most of the TNF collab is sitting, besides the day pack (sold out).

They still had duffles on display, jackets hats, the denim pants.

Anything pink is sold out

They had the red altier hat and the navy and green camp hats that dropped today. All the other colors were gone.

Stocked I got the Leopard print hood and the guys at the register were nice enough to bless me with the last DJ collab stickers I needed to finish the set. :smokin

Imma happy camper now.

I'm seeing auctions for the Dot Shot Jacket selling for 650-700 with free shipping on ebay. I applaud the hustle to make a $2-$40 profit after taxes, shipping, ebay fees, paypal fees, and shipping costs
roll.gif

This seller just made a whopping NEGATIVE $3.53 on his auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-NOR...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
By looking at your feedback you have plenty of resale fails of your own. It's a live and learn for everyone I'm sure.

By looking at your feedback you have plenty of resale fails of your own. It's a live and learn for everyone I'm sure.

Not where I've ever lost money and I don't resell to make a living...

Since you're such a NT detective, please point out the "plenty of resale fails" you found. How do you know how much I paid for the items and if I didn't get them for free?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom