Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
North face jackets supposedly priced at 26,000 yen which converts to $220 or so. But considering it's more over there who knows what we'll get stuck with.

Last edited:
goodness gracious people please stop being interested in this ugly coaches jacket. those on the fence #dont

#fallisimminent

ps expect 168-198

this thing has no hood but the print will add price i estimate 188
Dont get the hype on heels shirt...i thought the flamingo shirt from a season or two ago was better and there was zero hype on that...in fact all colors made the sale...
lmfao salty you missed that panty droppin pink huh
Dont get the hype on heels shirt...i thought the flamingo shirt from a season or two ago was better and there was zero hype on that...in fact all colors made the sale...

In all seriousness, I dont think anyone can tell if a stick is legit or not. It's just a sticker
lmfao bruh asked if they have fake milky stickers poor newb

Last edited:
The coach is gonna cost...
...too much its trash

Not on same level as expedition jacket, not even close

They are both tnf x supreme and both called coaches but similarities end there. expedition is a legit tnf collab jacket. Other is not, its basically a windbreaker with an obnoxious logo on the back

Last edited:

HERE's What's Left to Drop LIST

Minus a few things
Those all star shorts 
nthat.gif
 Haven't bought anything since first week but ill try for those then I am done unless I can scoop a backpack or the teal flannel if that goes on sale.

Must be the nike collab this week? Email to come Wednesday ? Purely a guess.

supreme already announced with the first TNF drop that the coaches jackets will come 5/14.

my guess is the nike collab wont be next week either.

im am excited to see what else comes from that drop really hoping there is a coach jacket for the nike collab.

Last edited:
If you're mad at supreme prices, you're obviously broke. If you're broke, the wanna be hustlers of nt are thataway
>
agree. buy what you can afford. people in local groups be selling shoes just to get the next week release its a shame.

if you are in this thread only because you think there is some nike collab coming this season

dont hold your breath

that russian box more than likely wont drop either

#checkbackfall

and sup will probably drop last min email wednesday for those wack coaches jackets

Last edited:
if you are in this thread only because you think there is some nike collab coming this season

dont hold your breath

that russian box more than likely wont drop either

#checkbackfall

and sup will probably drop last min email wednesday for those wack coaches jackets

quit coming into threads tryin to troll people, you're weak

i started the season hyped for all star shorts, but they'd only get worn around the house. def interested in the swim trunks tho

i started the season hyped for all star shorts, but they'd only get worn around the house. def interested in the swim trunks tho

Right. I was thinking this earlier. I never really wear hooping shorts out so idk if imma drop a hundo plus on a pair. Blue swim trunks are more than likely a go tho.

I wear most of my Supreme stuff while I'm just lounging around the house anyways

I'll be chillin in those Malcolm X shorts all day every day

Right. I was thinking this earlier. I never really wear hooping shorts out so idk if imma drop a hundo plus on a pair. Blue swim trunks are more than likely a go tho.
same reason i got rid of the sup x nike shorts, - that and they were cut a little smaller than i thought they'd be. an XL would've been great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom