Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam you don't even know what a blouse is **** down and pull your South Pole jeans up your masculinity is safe we ain't making you wear a tall tee

Last edited:
They did bondage pants...never heard of em before the uc collab...so who knows what they might drop next...dudes looking for elongated tees might be in luck :wink:

Last edited:
Do you have an objection to wearing pink too? Just curious

ehh it's not for me but no objection there. Well pink tees that is, I own a pinkish/salmon button up. I like purple better. I was just playing with the blouse talk too didn't mean to get skirts in bunches. I just don't see the hype with those long tees. Seem like a bad fad to me (espcially with those pants the person in the pic is wearing...)

Last edited:
Loving the new keychain.... 
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

238 is what I was expecting/ hoping for.. Obviously I'd hope for a lower price but in my mind that was the lowest realistic price we were getting

238 is what I was expecting/ hoping for.. Obviously I'd hope for a lower price but in my mind that was the lowest realistic price we were getting
TNF may be the best quality sans SI for collabos

That jacket can last forever....or until next season :lol:

Yeah all my NF stuff is quality. This will be my first supreme x TNF thing I get besides the denim duffle (which I've yet to use). I'll definitely have it for years to come. I wont even touch this coaches jacket till fall probably since it's hot in NYC now pretty much minus the nights. The black is gonna look dope with a nice colored hoodie underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom