Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nthat.gif

Pass on the Larry Clark/KIDS stuff. It's been over a decade since I last saw the movie, and the last time I saw it, I really didn't like it. Good luck to those of you on the hunt this week.

Copping the 40 oz sweatshirt, Blunt T and Make Out T... I honestly thought the 40 oz sweatshirt looked so much better in the lookbook.
Either way I'm getting paid on Wednesday so I'm good... Probably going for all black on everything too.

pass on the kids collab.. save my money one more week for these GTSs.. watch wednesday betore everyone jump on & start loving them, ill be cool as long as i cop the yellow pair.

the 40oz scene was cool, but not enough of a connection to make me really like the sweater.

suprised they didnt use any images from the washington square park scene

Very disappointed by the capsule...Too old to be wearing that stuff. 40 oz tee is the only thing that is a maybe...

Good you can take your money to the morriseey concert with your bachanel tee shirt while you hold you girlfriend purse, while she get boned in da girl room by CASPER

You really got me there. I should just punch out of work right now and go slit my wrists.

already picked up hares and de la souls last weekend then bred 11s this weekend and maybe chi town 1s at the end of the month

TELLY was the Man in that MOVIE!

Not to mention yesterday was Harold Hunter Day

They should've throw him in the mix!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom