Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Man I don't know how I'm gonna be able to cop all 3 Ts and this Jersey... Definetly gotta go for the Teal or Black but all colors are dope... Hopefully those Ts sit for a while...

This is random, but to anyone that has an S cap: does the top little bump on the top of the hat sometimes make like a slight rattling sound when moving around a lot with hat on your head, or just shaking the hat around itself? My regular yankees fitted hat does it too but not as much. It's a little bothersome but not a huge deal, just wanna see if anyone else has a similar experience.

Jersey 
nerd.gif

the jersey is nice images looks silk screened, for the money supreme going to charge me I would've preferred to pay a couple extra bucks to have an embroidered jersey. I'll still considering it though since I'm passing on the kids capsule

This is random, but to anyone that has an S cap: does the top little bump on the top of the hat sometimes make like a slight rattling sound when moving around a lot with hat on your head, or just shaking the hat around itself? My regular yankees fitted hat does it too but not as much. It's a little bothersome but not a huge deal, just wanna see if anyone else has a similar experience.

Don't own an S cap but I've heard several people complain about this.

the jersey is nice images looks silk screened, for the money supreme going to charge me I would've preferred to pay a couple extra bucks to have an embroidered jersey. I'll still considering it though since I'm passing on the kids capsule

The era the jersey is pulling from used silk screens.

I'm saying it now passing on all, feel free to roast if I post about buying anything.

numbers will be embroidered, graphics are silk screened

i actually prefer silk screened numbers and logos on basketball jerseys- keeps them lighter and more comfortable during summer 

Just do not get the hype on the jerseys. Anybody in here actually wear jerseys anymore besides supporting your own team?

The era the jersey is pulling from used silk screens.

I'm saying it now passing on all, feel free to roast if I post about buying anything.
Name and number were embroidered though. If Supreme goes cheap as they usually do and screen the entire thing then my teal is going straight to the bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom