Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to my dude who held me down on the LA drop. Neil young and boxers acquired which were the main pieces I wanted. Tee is Navy wanted black but Navy is probably a better move. May try and grab a white joint and see if I want anything else between now and then but I think Im mostly good on this drop. Ready for some stuff later on in the season.

Post has been deleted, so expect to see this online. If you don't get it from them, you'll have to be careful who you buy it from though
Yeah from what I read its only overseas where its not shipping. I dig the novelty of it, but gametime decision.

I got the S 6 panel last season and I'm a 7 5/8. I'd also pay good money for them to do another run of caps with Ebbets. Not a big fan of New Era with their spotty sizing.

Stepped outside on my porch to grab a quick photo of how it fits on my big ol' head.

My head way bigger than that :lol: I may just try my hand at creating some S patches and getting them sewn onto a hat.

I started to get into wiffle ball. (Legit wiffle ball) But I wouldn't pay that price $?$?$ for a bat that cost 2 dollars retail.

I started to get into wiffle ball. (Legit wiffle ball) But I wouldn't pay that price $?$?$ for a bat that cost 2 dollars retail.

They didnt even drop. Complaining about price before you even know it? Glass half empty kinda guy.

Last edited:
Now I know only to believe solepreme when it comes to what's dropping and nothing else lol.

I have a bad feeling some people are going to try to ship that fire extinguisher out with no extra care or anything

Now I know only to believe solepreme when it comes to what's dropping and nothing else lol.

I have a bad feeling some people are going to try to ship that fire extinguisher out with no extra care or anything
the funny thing is that he was pretty damn wrong about the fIrst drop.

Just got out of the NY store at 1145. Got the blue/green l/s top. Anti hero and trip reset tees. And black boxers.

They only had white and black in hockey tops. Dk sizes but a lot of people were getting their sizes. Realizing now I forgot to ask for a beach ball if they even still had them. Looks like they had every color astronaut hoodie besides black. No Mophie or Neil Young.

Got there at about 1015 and got in at 1130 so not too bad I guess.

Edit. Found a beach ball in the bottom of my bag :pimp:

Last edited:
Just got out of the NY store at 1145. Got the blue/green l/s top. Anti hero and trip reset tees. And black boxers.

They only had white and black in hockey tops. Dk sizes but a lot of people were getting their sizes. Realizing now I forgot to ask for a beach ball if they even still had them. Looks like they had every color astronaut hoodie besides black. No Mophie or Neil Young.

Got there at about 1015 and got in at 1130 so not too bad I guess.

Edit. Found a beach ball in the bottom of my bag
pimp.gif
did they have the black rip stop cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom