Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 this again...

While I hope they keep doing the S logos I hope they change them up a bit. I'd love to get a fitted one that's not a new era or one made out of wool.

Got a real one already but in all honesty man... No one can tell. I got a friend he be wearing crazy fakes and he gets more props for kicks than I do lol... I be wearing fragment sockdarts he's wearing some $30 Taobao ripoffs with weird designs and people be like where did you get those all the time....:smh:

Got a real one already but in all honesty man... No one can tell. I got a friend he be wearing crazy fakes and he gets more props for kicks than I do lol... I be wearing fragment sockdarts he's wearing some $30 Taobao ripoffs with weird designs and people be like where did you get those all the time....
mean.gif
Word. its all about them props and breaking necks b

noob question and ive been buying preme for a few seasons but how come whenever i cop online theres no tags ever on the items?

noob question and ive been buying preme for a few seasons but how come whenever i cop online theres no tags ever on the items?

I think it's cause they aren't needed in the warehouse. The tags just have a sku and price number on them to help the retail workers process the orders.

I also noticed none of my online orders ever came with the garment bags the store items come with sometimes.

Last edited:

Stuff that comes from the warehouse usually doesn't have tags. The hats occasionally do, and sometimes restocks for the web store comes from the brick and mortar shop, so it'll have tags on it.

It's been completely random for me. Some of my orders come with tags, some don't. Some of my orders come with bags, some don't. Pretty odd. Never copped off of a restock btw

I really love the New Eras but I hope they don't bring the S Logo back 
eyes.gif
 I've always wanted them to make an arabic fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom