Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't run, nor did I say I run, a billion dollar company. I do have experience in working with them and consulting them. Feel free to read up on case studies that discuss how complex companies like Nike are, and how difficult something as simple as shipping an item can be.
so what ur saying is your opinion is an opinion just like other's dude opinion was just an opinion.

too many opinions
You seem to not really comprehend what I'm saying. Case studies are not opinions, they're facts...hence the name. My experience is not based on opinion, its based on actual facts and projects.

To compare the two just shows how little you know about logistics of running a multi-billion dollar company vs a multi-million dollar company. Not only that but take into account how simple the Supreme site is. Much easier to manage traffic when you're not loading a million things in the background.

Lol. I know the comparison is not 1:1 but to say I'm ignorant on the logistics is plain dumb on your part. I never said these companies were equal, I just said that supreme offers a better customer experience for a similarly hyped release. Nike has much more resources to fixed their e commerce problems but offers the most frustrating online experience to their consumers. At least when I shop at supreme I know I've failed or succeeded right away.

Man, Expensive to Be A Yankees Fan this week...  Someone from Flushing NY just bought my Box Logo for $200 plus tax and shipping!

GO TIGERS!

****On another note, I DM'd @savantBrand in IG - Owner name is Richie

He Said if You DM him and Say your from SupNT

He'll Ship to USA for any items you grab off him

I just grabbed a harold hunter tee off him to add to my order

my jersey about to be delivered today... cant wait to rock my yankees jersey, preme yankees hat, preme af1 high and preme northface map backpack all at the same time and hit the mall up with that diddy bop :pimp:

If I seen someone wearing all of this, I would ask why :lol:

nerd.gif

i was just joking... i actually do own all the items i listed and i am getting the jersey today which i will take a pic of... im not a beast like that to actually rock everything but i have done it which was last year but not on purpose... last summer i went to Hawaii and brought everything preme because thats most of the gear that i brought there and what i rocked at the time...i went to the beach to chill not swim because i cant swim and wore my supreme sandals, supreme t shirt, supreme hat, preme towel and supreme bookbag all at the same time and i didnt even notice until my friend called me out saying damb son you all premed up im impressed... i was embarrassed but it was all unintentional because every item i wore i needed at the time and happen to be preme :lol:

Last edited:
I'm from Flushing. That's the norm out here man as I said before Asian cats don't play around when it comes to kicks and Supreme out here... I saw a 9 year old kid with a Dogs and Ducks Camp on the other day... They almost ran over my boy at the Uniqlo grand opening a week ago week ago...

I'm from Flushing. That's the norm out here man as I said before Asian cats don't play around when it comes to kicks and Supreme out here... I saw a 9 year old kid with a Dogs and Ducks Camp on the other day... They almost ran over my boy at the Uniqlo grand opening a week ago week ago...

I opened up a few Uniqlo. Those Asians were ruthless going for those ULD jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom