Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAMN ^ 
mean.gif

post pic of a real one for him
I'll do it!

Real Pics

Bought Off ebay transaction, and yes for under 1k..... the buyer wanted me to send the money to him, but I had him make an Invoice stating that it was 100% authentic.....

I opened the dispute and I'm good with Paypal, but.......... I still need to verify that it's fake, and I've screen shotted all this.... Thanks NT

A little excitement in a dull week

Last edited:
Reps to AyoKamikaze.

What seemed off about it when you had a quick glance at the first pic?

I'm always super impressed when people can call out fakes like that.

Reps to AyoKamikaze.

What seemed off about it when you had a quick glance at the first pic?

I'm always super impressed when people can call out fakes like that.

color seemed off at first glance. closer look and the north face logo stitching on the chest looked a little off.
glad to help!

yeah there's a "company" called union house that has been making some really good looking fake supreme stuff... the most recent batch includes the jacket being discussed.. watch out people..

Last edited:
Regret buying the TNF daypack as it is way too small. I might sell it. How much can I sell it for? It's still brand new.

Regret buying the TNF daypack as it is way too small. I might sell it. How much can I sell it for? It's still brand new.
No idea but you can get your money back. I'm still looking for the SS 15 backpack but everyone charging a bit out of my range.

Same thing happened to me, luckily I was able to sell it and they restocked the black backpack in store a couple days later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom