Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
love my denim gts, may bleach them but not sure yet.. What's everyones favorite piece from this season?

I ****** up my denims on Saturday at a party...I am thinking for sure I am gonna bleach them to try to save them

How were you gonna do it? If you want to PM me and let me know the way you were gonna do it (or anyone else in the thread), I'll be a guinea pig w mine and show you the results...

Yup go crazy
Holy **** thats dope...

Still bummed I haven't been able to ever get a schminx tee or hoodie. @Dcypoe81  with the hookup for the sticker tho 
smokin.gif

As usual all the hate on the 5s at first. Now with the release nearby people are already saying "These are growing on me".... This is a resell shoe and nothing more. The black pair looks cheap too.

The black pair looks cheap too.
Yeah, that low-quality Jordan "nubuck." I guess it's 100x better than the camo. I just can't get over 5s, they're such a "sneakerhead" shoe and not really fashionable or versatile IMO (especially not in camo). And the beige fabric under the netting on the camo pairs looks like they've been pre-yellowed for that nice Jordan urine swag: 

Beige cloth + techie synthetic materials don't mix well on a sneaker.

Last edited:
As usual all the hate on the 5s at first. Now with the release nearby people are already saying "These are growing on me".... This is a resell shoe and nothing more. The black pair looks cheap too.
People gonna crap on the 5s and say they "hypebeast/sneakerhead" shoes to try and conceal they hype for the shoe but they gonna be up that Thursday still trying to buy them :lol:

Yeah, that low-quality Jordan "nubuck." I guess it's 100x better than the camo. I just can't get over 5s, they're such a "sneakerhead" shoe and not really fashionable or versatile IMO (especially not in camo). And the beige fabric under the netting on the camo pairs looks like they've been pre-yellowed for that nice Jordan urine swag: 

Beige cloth + techie synthetic materials don't mix well on a sneaker.
Urine swag.

I do t know what to do. Should I tell skaters only or ballers only at people who say they want them?

Last edited:
I do t know what to do. Should I tell skaters only or ballers only at people who say they want them?
Such a dilemma. Sharkin seems to be the authority on fashion. Let's wait for him to give his opinion, which is fact apparently.

Just tell them if they weren't skatin in OG Vs in 1990 on the blacktop then they cant cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom