Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrrrrrr just cuz two dudes want an olive hoody it's the "it" color? Jesus

I thought this gap between seasons would give my pockets a break but I think I've spent more on Preme in the last month than I normally would during the season :smh:

Olive and maroon in general >

Cars, clothes, whatever...

That would make me try for an S logo. Would even make me keep a box logo hoodie. Usually just flip or keep to trade for something I really need bc it's too easy.

You're right... I'm sure Ash grey will be the "it" color, not like they drop grey all the time. Better stock up :rolleyes

What it comes down to. The odd color out will always gain some more attention if it's a good one. I couldn't mess with the pink phase. Interested to see how brown does if that's going to be a common color this year.

If Ash Grey means just a plain grey hoodie with a red bogo for the box logo hoodies, count me in. Need one of those or a plain black on black w/ white letters

Guess we'll see next week , I think it's a smart move tho if they go a season without a box logo pullover

Interning 3 days a week this semester...CANNOT BELIEVE one of them is Thursday. I'm not gonna be able to cop anything [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

And to think I'm working literally a block from SupNY....

Olive 
nerd.gif

Yeah I also heard that there wasn't gonna be any Box Logo pullovers, but honestly that can only mean that they are [maybe] releasing a Box Logo crewneck.  It's the only logical thing to do haha 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom