Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the bots ready for online drop tbh

ryan6.gif

Dam really wanted the lunchbox...but that's way too much . Not gonna buy that crowbar for nothing. Now I want the pint glasses. et shirt and pint glass I'm looking at about 70-80? Hopefully

just got back from SUP LA.... managed to get an ET shirt, crowbar, and a grey pocket tee

this is my first time copping the pocket tee since I was pretty skeptical about spending that much on such a plain tee
quality is A1

just got back from SUP LA.... managed to get an ET shirt, crowbar, and a grey pocket tee

this is my first time copping the pocket tee since I was pretty skeptical about spending that much on such a plain tee
quality is A1

Gonna try tomorrow and see if I can cop an ET
What colors/sizes were left ?

anyone have a fit pic of the baseball jersey? eyeing that astros-throwback-looking one. wear medium in the tees but large in some of their hoodies

Full drop list with prices for anyone who needed it. (Via @thesupremesaint on Twitter)
http://thesupremesaint.com/Supreme_FW_2015_01.pdf

Thank you so much!

Only copping the bar glass and maybe a hat. I like the Swisher Sweet Supreme design and I like some of those camps. Lunch box is way too much and those tees are lame to me.

so i've talked myself into the red citrus beanie. not sure i could get that and ET shirt in one fell swoop. #dilemmas

So I'm taking it everybody here is trying to go for multiple things. Best to do all one order, and whatever goes through just call it a day?

my friend copped the baseball jersey for me from supla.. in the wrong size.. :smh: gonna swing by today during lunch and see if they have my size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom