Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowbar

ET TEE

I'll wait on the Rest

Mophoe $230 - anyone messed with it..

I really want it just not sure if it's worth the $$$

Got the Baseball jersey in white. Only thing I wanted from this release. But it might be to big. I got a M but I need a small from looking at the size chart. I wish Supreme would release the sizing before the launch date.

Too many new heads.. Yall forget that this webstore only launched in 2008. I remember it going down for 2 days in a row and the release being canceled.
I vaguely remember that, but I do remember when items would sit for days and/or weeks before being sold out. 

cooked on the crow bar and beer mug but had to pay double shipping since it wouldnt go through with both items smfh 

My mobile app didn't update with the store until 11:02. Tried to get the tape seam in olive. Only medium was available but then they couldn't process my CC for some reason. Probably got cart jacked. Oh well. Done with this season unless any good collabs drop.

Well got the the jersey lol. When the real mobile site gets back to running right then ill browse more thru the stuff. Had to do it thru desktop view n it was being weird lol

My mobile app didn't update with the store until 11:02. Tried to get the tape seam in olive. Only medium was available but then they couldn't process my CC for some reason. Probably got cart jacked. Oh well. Done with this season unless any good collabs drop.
yeah i told you, hyped smalls are almost impossible to get. Especially today when the site **** itself

so pissed i didnt get the black timber cap

mobile app kept saying my postal code was wrong for NO REASON

ended up with boxers and a few bar glasses

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom