Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised the rugby didn't sell out faster.  Everyone was all over the s hats and baby blue long sleeve.  

I'm curious, has anyone here bought the uzi gold chain?  Is it all gold?  Looks like a pretty dope piece.

Test run done this week and got:

Black S Cap
Green Rugby
Navy LS Reflective

now bring on them 5s!!!!

Got the Dark Green Rugby from an ATC, an extra 10$ on top isn't bad, I just noticed the sleeve sizing is 35 for an XL smh, I'm like a 37-38

Last edited:

Repped, thanks.  Have you seen it in person?  I'm thinking of buying it.  I need me a little dope chain.
no worries. Yes I have. It's dope I missed out when it came out on the first drop. Check eBay for pictures of the chain. See if you like the detailing of the chain. $298 is a little steep but if money ain't an issue, id buy it. Anyways if you don't like it later, you could just resell it. Im sure when the season is over people will be asking for it. 

I hope the stock on the Js will be way more than the S hats 
laugh.gif

Damn....I sort of wanted that ET hoodie. Wonder what it is going to cost on the reseller market. Man!

everyone got the news as of yesterday when we seen the drop items

you can go back I suggested they wasnt dropping this week and looks like my gut was right

also suggested Nike would sell them as well which I was spot on too

Don't really mean much most the people going for Jordan's don't even wear supreme so they probably were not aware that a day before releases are posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom