Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how they look. prob due to fresh prince nostalgia.

m fave was the 2005/6 bulk/metallic lol
I agree they look great but they look absolutely terrible on me so like I've said before I'll be passing lol... I'm out of the shoe game until white cement 4s

They can drop an email 10 minutes before release or just surprise drop. It's up to them... no one should go by what they "know"

I DONT HAVE MUCH FAITH IN A SIMULTANEOUS EU AND US RELEASE...

REGARDLESS, EMAILS AND SURPRISES DROPS DONT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME. ILL BE READY EVERY THURSDAY NO MATTER WHAT. IM SURE EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN WILL BE DOING THE SAME AS WELL.

They can drop an email 10 minutes before release or just surprise drop. It's up to them... no one should go by what they "know"

I DONT HAVE MUCH FAITH IN A SIMULTANEOUS EU AND US RELEASE...

REGARDLESS, EMAILS AND SURPRISES DROPS DONT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME. ILL BE READY EVERY THURSDAY NO MATTER WHAT. IM SURE EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN WILL BE DOING THE SAME AS WELL.

so someone linked me to the supreme thread in KTT and theres a dude legit asking how to use the swiftness and would pay a benj for it.

I'm pretty sure that dude is on this site too.

if you're reading this please don't waste your money by paying people for what can be done easily

may the swift be with you
Thats me, but a friendly member decided to help me out for free and the methods he told me really help. Will end up gifting him some cash later, even though he happily PMd to help and didnt expect anything in return.
Its not really about the money, its more of a thank you, or tip for helping. There are still people out there like him I guess.

Glad to hear man. You could've also asked us here

Don't hesitate to reach out

he was referring to Travis Scott lmao. Travis was wearing the Kermit tee in his last performance

Glad to hear man. You could've also asked us here

Don't hesitate to reach out
Tried PM'ing a few people here and thought post would get deleted/mocked if posted here. Not one person bothered replying, but I dont mind. Just glad someone from ktt was kind enough to help out.

Tried PM'ing a few people here and thought post would get deleted/mocked if posted here. Not one person bothered replying, but I dont mind. Just glad someone from ktt was kind enough to help out.

This.. I just get ignored.

Bro you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, you must've pm'd the wrong people as well cause when I first entered the thread I Pmd dan and he walked me through step by step how to become a 10:59 boy.

looking through my pm box like
wherestheball.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom