Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too had site trouble and my autofill didn't work for cc. Entered manually and I got a white neil tee at 11:02.
Favor to ask anyone; if you haven't ordered or will reorder soon, can you grab me a pill case?
Would really appreciate not paying $10 shipping on it. I take kidney stone meds so I do use them a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

the legend returns.
smokin.gif

got my what we want tee, and went back for neil for trade bait 

Good to see that the NT fam cooked for the most part :nthat:

now we wait for the flood of "Its been 3-5 days, how come I havent received my itesm?!?!"

When I copped the mophie it was lagging I waited then I exiteed thinking it was gone. I clicked the extinguisher and it was lagging but the mophie popped up and I added that and tried checking out and the extinguisher kept showing up in my cart. Went back to the mophie and added it and checked out. Every ball bounced my way.

Canada Heads Stand Up!

Briefs X 2

Cart total: $72

Ship: $20

Surcharge: $21.60

Grand total: $113.60

After Canadian/US exchange: $141.68
sick.gif
sick.gif

$141.68 for 2 pairs of Supreme Briefs?! EASY PASS.

Carted the olive camo camp cap, but checked out with the blue camo. :smh:

At least I got the camo backpack, which is what I really wanted.

Kinda wish I would've added that pill box to my order just cuz it's so cheap. I don't take any pills though lol. Any other ideas of what I could use it for??
Use it for Spare Change... Moon rocks... Molly... Aspirin... Or just keep it cause you like it and break that bisch out when your 60.... 

Last edited:
I too had site trouble and my autofill didn't work for cc. Entered manually and I got a white neil tee at 11:02.
Favor to ask anyone; if you haven't ordered or will reorder soon, can you grab me a pill case?
Would really appreciate not paying $10 shipping on it. I take kidney stone meds so I do use them a lot.

I'll probably stop by the LA store on sunday, let me know if you want me to scoop it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom