Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yo they should unban anyone that got banned for spreading false info  , they was only off with the info by a day
No one is Getting BANNED

and My info wasn't False...

Just one person wanted to CLAIM it was to Be a hater!

it's All Good 

Properly sell out? around 25 mins. When they first dropped they were gone fast, but as usual, sizes were still being loaded and a lot of cards were getting declined/errors so pairs kept popping back up.

What????  I thought you would have cooked.

Not sure if srs but yeah I caught an L I'm at work in a meeting so **** was too much to focus on at the time.

I'm not a huge fan of 5s so I'm not tripping.

I'm still excited about the playboy hoody dropping so I will still be around.

for those saying resell tanked.... wait 6 months. and btw i am not selling my two pairs, straight to the collection

Damn. I failed.

Weird though because I got the "limited to 1 per style" error. I was at work, seperate IP and cc etc. Wife copped at home, 30 miles away.

Either they caught the street name vice just the variation in rd/road, etc...or I just have crap luck

At any rate, wife is swift, so I got my pair.

Don't know what's so hard,

I use the supreme app.
Checked out.
Got the error.
Tried again, ATE.

I passed on the camo one because I want people to see them on my feet. Plus black is much cleaner.

Do Nike stores have donation boxes for used sneakers?
roll.gif

Reactions: JPS
I can't Front

at about 8:03am 

and no shoes yet on site

I assumed they weren't dropping them!

Glad I kept refreshing!

Command+4

Last edited:
How is there even a resell market for these if everyone cooked? Why aren't more of the initial pairs going to people who really want to wear them and are willing to pay $500+ for them?

How is there even a resell market for these if everyone cooked? Why aren't more of the initial pairs going to people who really want to wear them and are willing to pay $500+ for them?

Niketalk vets cooked. Theres a whole wide world outside of NT tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom