Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 2 pairs in my cart on different phones

Kept getting card declined error

Just said **** it

And stopped trying after the 20th try :lol:

Probably just pairs that got declined cause of funds not a full restock

same but i got through once i switched up my address a little bit. took me four tries lmao was surprised they weren't gone by then
Could it be cause I already have 2 pairs coming to the address already???

Damn woulda been nice to have 4 pairs
Oh well
The pairs I have already and woulda had are not my size anyway
And I plan to resell the 2 that come in or rade for something I actually want anyway
Was gonna do the same to those other 2 if I woulda got em

glad people ate of the restock.

i was full after the first course. no need to get greedy.

anybody a size 12? if you are PM asap
ban-hammer.jpg

Feels gratifying to see many were able to cop one or multiple pairs! These must have been massed produced to the max without the in-store releases or it feels that way at least. Now onto the NL release. Will deffinetly try to double up for sure.

Missed out on the restock. Such is life...

Still waiting for my black pair I paid resell on. Side note I bought a green S cap and HATE everything about it

Missed out on the restock. Such is life...

Still waiting for my black pair I paid resell on. Side note I bought a green S cap and HATE everything about it
I was looking at grabbing the Green S logo hat. What don't you like about it? I'm assuming you're talking about the latest 'wool' drop right?

I got a text from a friend about the restock and surprisingly was able to checkout with a camo pair on mobile at 6:08
smokin.gif

I was looking at grabbing the Green S logo hat. What don't you like about it? I'm assuming you're talking about the latest 'wool' drop right?

First off, the crown is too shallow, so it sits on top of your head. The wool is good quality but it'll definitely get hot to wear. Also, the hay doesn't retain its shape at all and has a tendency to flop down. If I could have traded my luck in getting these towards getting the 5s at retail, I would have in a heartbeat.

It seems like limited 5s give me bad luck. I sold my bel air 5s to a friend for retail and they ended up shooting up in price. I really wanted DB 5s and struck out 5 times at retail trying to get them. For the Supreme 5s, I was at work and my auto checkout service I used failed. I tried manually and was thrown off by the 5 minute delay. And today I miss he restock and usually get J23's notification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom