Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black and White
O I must've caught it late then only saw white
laugh.gif

so what's the info when you click the i box on the surcharge? That seems like some foulness to spring on people this morning.

when the site was lagging, i tried adding XL Grey Astro hoodie, showed up as black in cart.. thought about it and said f it and proceeded to check out.. cart jacked and went back to add the XL Grey Astro hoodie. :smokin :smokin

Definitely bots attacked the site. One of the guys I know on Facebook told everyone he was banned after getting 10 mophies. SMH.

Man these clowns w bots I hope they all get the ban. I havent missed on SUP in a long time, even when I was only randomly copping stuff I cooked. Makes it more painful now.

Definitely bots attacked the site. One of the guys I know on Facebook told everyone he was banned after getting 10 mophies. SMH.

10? cmon son..these dudes need to stop being greedy :smh: Couldnt cop one for myself. Non swift finger *** N***as

Last edited:

Man these clowns w bots I hope they all get the ban. I havent missed on SUP in a long time, even when I was only randomly copping stuff I cooked. Makes it more painful now.
first time I struck out on preme was today 
mean.gif
 definitely wasn't expecting the site to get hit to the point of crashing

Checks PM late. Starts thinking about how he coulda cooked. FML. I was off on this drop. Wont happen again. Ill stop clogging the thread with salt now LMAO. Hope everyone got at least some of what they wanted.

Man people are getting 30+ for the beach balls? I hope at least one of my orders comes with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom