Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to add that if you're only in the Supreme, Yeezy and blk/red Jordan 1 threads then yes, you're a hypebeast.

the black tee gets here today but i wont be home so, i'll have to pick that up and the camos at UPS

the black tee gets here today but i wont be home so, i'll have to pick that up and the camos at UPS
ups will not hold supreme order items at the local ups store, theyll just re attempt delivery 

Last edited:
ups will not hold supreme order items at the local ups store, theyll just re attempt delivery 

they usually cant get access to my apartment so they hold shipments for me. i've had to pick up a few things from UPS before too.

After a bit of UPS drama, I open my package up and realize Preme blessed me with 2 Chains....
2chainz-karencivil.jpg

Quick question. Is there a reason why Supreme only does Box Logo hats (besides camps of course) with New Era? I think the last none NE bogo hat I've seen was the Bling logo one.

Quick question. Is there a reason why Supreme only does Box Logo hats (besides camps of course) with New Era? I think the last none NE bogo hat I've seen was the Bling logo one.

They've made a ton of non-box logo new eras. Its just as of the past few years they haven't. Also, when there is no box logo on it, it typically won't sell that well. At least that is the trend in the past 4-5 years. They've made S logo NE, which didn't sell out. I'm pretty sure now they would.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

They've made a ton of non-box logo new eras. Its just as of the past few years they haven't. Also, when there is no box logo on it, it typically won't sell that well. At least that is the trend in the past 4-5 years. They've made S logo NE, which didn't sell out. I'm pretty sure now they would.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
you're answering a question he didn't ask lol

Nah I know that, I was asking the opposite. Why don't they make more non NE "Box Logo" hats.

Not New Era hats with other logos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom