Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i'm cool on this drop besides flannel but it's too hot here in SF for that... see you guys for bogo crewneck and TNF

Everything is meh. Still might cop a tee depending on colors. But everything still might sell out. Supremes gonna supreme

I got through, went shopping, everything was sold out and i couldn't remove stuff from cart to checkout... so I refreshed and it kicked me out

:lol: that HM Balmain collection looked like crap, the site crashing was a blessing in disguise for most of you. 80% of the stuff in that collection normal (aka non famous) people cant pull off

I followed the

Tablet.hm.com/us

I put 9 items in my cart, but when I tried to checkout half them items were sold out, then more items sold out when I tried to checkout so it wouldn't process my CARD... SOUND FAMILIAR???.

I couldn't figure out how to take the items out if my cart so I cleared my cookies and when I did that .... wham

I'm back to square 1

Lol I went shopping casually

Last edited:
all these ***** are wack today dont waste ya money tryna look cool and be apart of something by buying this crap

idk why every week people have to teeter totter about each and every item why doesnt anyone do this sort of discussion with bape or diamond supply on here its just cause supreme is the new coolest thing smh

all these ***** are wack today dont waste ya money tryna look cool and be apart of something by buying this crap

idk why every week people have to teeter totter about each and every item why doesnt anyone do this sort of discussion with bape or diamond supply on here its just cause supreme is the new coolest thing smh
Wtf?

chill my dude..it's all love. to each his own...why you stressin about how someone wants to spend their time/money

u mad im stomping on your beloved brand you live and die for

im telling people not to waste their money on this drop and stop buying **** just because its the newest latest thing

everyone running amuck crazy OMG DEVIL TEE I MUST BUY!!

Last edited:

you literally have like 45 seconds to decide if you want a supreme item. Diamond you certainly dont, and Bape is more widely available

you literally have like 45 seconds to decide if you want a supreme item. Diamond you certainly dont, and Bape is more widely available
because you dont have constatnt twitter discussion and niketalk and ktt discussion with new people joining each day based off of hyped complex blogs and hypebeast blogs you are speaking on exactly my point

u clearly never been on a bape drop on bape.com items sell out also smh let me guess u just started collection aftter the foams or the forces

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom