Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking myself for not grabbing W now on the restock since I doubt Ill get blessed with MD. I would have to scotch guard that ish though, can already see the grey sleeve ends smh

See .... That's a no no in my book. And won't take much but a brush up against the wall or something.

Cannot believe what the Mophies are going for. They won't even charge your phone up all the way...

Get a Jackery Bar for $25 on Amazon w/ Prime shipping...it's 6000mAh and you can fit it in your pocket. I've had mine for over a year and it's amazing
amazing what branding can do 

its crazy when one person said they like the hockey top on here everyone seems to like it. Lmao.

Other forums are different they on another item there.

Cannot believe what the Mophies are going for. They won't even charge your phone up all the way...

Get a Jackery Bar for $25 on Amazon w/ Prime shipping...it's 6000mAh and you can fit it in your pocket. I've had mine for over a year and it's amazing

People dont know how to think rationally when it comes to supreme

I copped black hockey top, but my wife came home for lunch and she said white is nicer. I kinda agree but, c'mon its white, won't last for s***.

We'll see when it gets here.

People dont know how to think rationally when it comes to supreme

This kills me

If supreme is your favorite brand cop whatever you like no matter what

I can run down my list of what I copped and say oh I can find this cheaper and for better quality

Your kidding yourself if you aren't buying whatever you buy for that logo.

:lol:

Same thing every season

same dudes will buy $200 sneakers when you can cop some no name brand for like $40....

::insert camron Smirk gif::

Really wish the front/back logos were switched on trip reset...

anyway grabbed white neil and butterfly knife mid client meeting this morning lol  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Cooked on the mophie on the app. Site kept crashing on my browser. Gonna go pick that backpack up after work. It's crazy how much eBay prices are for this charger, it doesn't even give it a full charge smh

just left NY. Got a purple hockey top in a large. They have white and purple for sure. First I went up to one employee and he said they only had whites in an xl. I took the Med display white (not purples on display) hoping I'd fit. Another employee asks if I want one from the back so I say I actually need a Large. And purple was my first choice. He tells me they have all sizes of both (maybe nlt smalls. Didnt ask). The first guy either missed it or didnt care to really check.

Had classic logo ls all colors. Astronaut hoodies. No black or white on display

So gappy I went there immediately and didn't have to pay resale

Last edited:
some of the things that sold out amaze me. can def tell there was a lot of first time buyers today. like how exactly did the pink work pants sell out?

some of the things that sold out amaze me. can def tell there was a lot of first time buyers today. like how exactly did the pink work pants sell out?

Damn that .... How the hell did those nasty Faux Fur coats sell out? Jerome had the same **** on in that episode where he did his new tune "Jeroooome's gotta new tuuuuune .. yeahhhh ... Ooo Ooo Dagga Dat-tah"

Does the Suprem store get restocks of jerseys? I was there on Tuesday the worker told me they were all sold out and weren't even on display.

I guess I'm going to have to pay them a second visit.

Called the Warehouse to see if they would Combine My Order to ship together...

I couldn't see the CS Rep's face since i was on a phone

but I could imagine her face looking something like this ----> 
laugh.gif
   after i asked

She laughed at me n said they had over 20k in orders this morning and prolly another 6k every hour!

DAMN! get money!

Pretty funny phone call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom